Our Mission: To provide excellent educational experiences to the students attending the Bayport – Blue Point Union Free School District
We have planted SEEDS by providing funds for:
* Student trip to see the movie, Wonder at the Sayville theatre
* Rechargeable Batteries and Chargers for Elementary Students
* A Middle School Store for Special Ed Classes
* The Middle School Garden
* Robotics: Elementary Lionbots and School District teams
* Buses for Junie B. Jones at the Patchogue Theater
* 5th Grade student trip to Brookhaven National Lab
* Senior Scholarships (SEED Board Member Funded)
* Annual Celebration of Science
* Excellence in Education Dinner to recognize Faculty and Staff
* Spanish language cultural program connecting High School with Elementary students
* High school AP History class field trip to see Six on Broadway
* Sylvan Avenue UPK Build-A-Snowman Project
*Civil War Re-Enactment at James Wilson Young Middle School
*Blue Point Elementary School 4th grade field trip to SUNY Stony Brook’s School of Marine and Atmospheric Sciences.
*Academy Street Elementary School 4th grade Bobwhite Quail project.
SEED’s trips to the Bethpage Village Restoration.
The first trip was in the spring of 2014 and 2015. See photos here.
SEED CAN PROVIDE POSSIBLE SUPPORT FOR :
Field trips for our elementary students
Intel, Siemens and other competition entry fees
Project Funding for new ideas from teachers and kids
Dedicated Elementary Science Labs
Foreign language and other enrichment learning
If you have a project for BBP students that you would like to bring to the attention of SEED contact firstname.lastname@example.org